Friday, July 18, 2008

Game Over.

Well, for anyone out there who is still reading this, it looks as though the climbing trip is over. We are being tourists in Denver now and attended a Rockies game last night and Water World the day before that. Tuesday we go the news that I tore my biceps tendon in the fall and I need to have surgery to repair it. I have a follow up appointment with my MD today to see when that will be scheduled and get an idea of how far in debt it will be taking us. I do have INS but it's a $5000 deductible with no follow up coverage. What are we doing about this health care system? Maybe I should have just gone to the hospital in Canada.

Anyway, we have had the opportunity to spend some quality time with friends and family and have both enjoyed that. Brutus is hanging out with his cousins Abby and Norman and is currently sleeping on their beds. We checked out Grand Junction and the western slope and we liked it, but are more drawn back to California than we thought. Jay is in the process of job hunting in California and I am eagerly awaiting a decision of where we will be living and working.

Luckily I really need to spend hours studying for the PA recert exam, so I can occupy myself with that while I recover from the surgery. I might continue to post on here until we get back to work, but if not, thanks for listening. It's been an incredible year and I highly recommend it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Game isn't over yet... but we are working on it. It won't be long now!

August 29, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home