Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Getting ready.


There is so much that has gone into the preparation for this trip already and now I'm down to one month and the list seems endless. So many people seem jealous of this journey that I am about to embark on, and granted, I don't blame them. But, at the same time, it is purely a matter of planning and budgeting that I don't see happening in so many people's lives. I planned for what was important to me and therefore it is happening. Yes, there is risk involved, and no it is not easy, but it is what I wanted to do. Getting a roommate about a year ago allowed me to save more money, and in the last three years I've save a little overe ten thousand dollars with which to travel. So many people say they wish they could spend more time with their families or travel more or... whatever. All you really have to do is put your money where your mouth is. Right?

2 Comments:

Blogger queenknowitall said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 15, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger queenknowitall said...

I agree absolutely. people ask me the same question all the time...how can you travel and do so many things? it all depends on what you are driven to save your money and time to do.

take care of Jay and don't let him fall off Something Tall.

Chandra
(queenknowitall)

September 15, 2007 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home